What to do in Otztal
- Skibus, public transport/bus stop 7 mins by walk (timetable here)
- Bike road through Otztal valley (72 km)
- Train – Otztal Bahnhof (15 mins by car)
- supermarkets at the main road Hofer / MPreis, Mini MPreis (7:15/ 7:45 am – 7:30 pm/ Sat 6 pm)
- restaurants in Umhausen Gasthof Andreas Hofer, Gasthof Krone
- Tino`s Pizza (best pizza) (10 mins by car)
- Konditorei, Backerei Umhausen
- Route 59 (burger, pizza) (5 mins by car)
Walking, soft hiking
- Otzi Dorf (15 mins walk)
- Otztaler Greifvogelpark (15 mins walk)
- Stuiben Waterfall (40 mins walk)
- Niederthai (10 mins by car)
- Piburger See (15 mins by car)
- Oetz centrum (10 mins by car)
- Gries (20 mins by car)
- Badesee / swimming (10 mins walk)
Amazing view on Otztal. A lovely place full of peace and green meadows and good beer in the hut.
Kleinhoralchalm (easy) nice walk perfect for families with kids with the refreshment in the hut at the end.
Faltegartenköpf (easy) Beautiful view not just on Inntal from here.
Wenderkogel (medium) great hiking for the sports enthusiast!
Hemrachkogel (difficult) this hiking for strong one will take you the whole day.
- Engelswald Tumpen (5 mins by car)
- Klettergarten Oberried (10 mins by car)
- Other 10 possibilities (10 – 30 mins by car)
- NaturPur, Sautens (15 mins by car)
- Aquadome, Langenfeld (10 mins by car)
- Freizeit arena, Solden (25 mins by car)
- Area 47, Otztal Bahnhof (15 mins by car)